Who We Are
Goode Health is a purpose driven health & wellness company on a mission is to create simple, effective, and science-based solutions to help people live a healthier life. Our nutritional products are clean, affordable, and deliver measurable outcomes that optimizes health for the everyday consumer. We’re making personalized health solutions that seamlessly fit into consumers’ increasingly busy lives, because we believe that optimal health and vitality should be accessible to all.
Unlike generic, one-size-fits-all wellness fads, which may work for one person but not another, Goode Health develops health recommendations based on an individual’s unique biology, metabolism and personal goals. Goode Health takes the guesswork and confusion out of what supplements are right for you by creating an individualized nutrition blueprint for and delivering a physician formulated personalized powdered blend of superfoods right to your doorstep.
At Goode Health, we believe that without data, you’re just another person with an opinion. We believe that health isn’t a place you reach, but the simple process of doing just a little better than yesterday. We believe that self-improvement is a team sport. That’s why Goode Health is creating a community of everyday people building their healthy habits, together. While everything around us has become more personal and quantifiable, people still approach health with a one-size-fits-all mentality. Goode Health leverages science to analyze biomarkers that tell us what our bodies really need for optimal wellbeing.
With a highly differentiated proposition, Goode Health is poised for explosive growth and brand adoption. Joining the team at this early stage is an exciting chance to make your mark on a brand on a mission for good. A mission to make personalized wellness accessible in a category with tremendous tailwinds.
The Goode Health team is comprised of board-certified physicians, scientists, health advisors, technologists, registered dietitians, and business leaders. Goode Health is backed by Palm Ventures.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing our customers with the best customer experience in the world while setting up workflows and tools that allow us to scale our business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver outstanding service by solving customer issues efficiently and effectively with empathy
- Communicate both proactively and reactively with customers using channels including email and chat
- Develop and maintain the company’s external-facing frequently asked questions and reactive canned responses
- Recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issues are discovered, documented, and resolved
- Partner with product and engineering to evaluate and optimize the user onboarding experience
- Be the voice of the customer and provide feedback to R&D, product development, and marketing teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ work experience in a customer-facing customer success or account management role
- A self-started mentality that thrives in a startup, high-growth environment, and comfortable with rapid change
- Proven track record of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and aligning outcomes to company goals
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to coach and inspire others
- Willingness to get your “hands dirty” and troubleshoot when needed
- Extremely well organized with the ability to balance multiple concurrent priorities
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- You’re passionate about health & wellness and helping people on their journey.
- You have strong people skills. You’re approachable, a good listener, and empathetic.
- You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Goode Health is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse team and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.