Who We Are
Goode Health is a purpose driven health & wellness company on a mission to create simple, effective, and science-based solutions to help people live a healthier life. Our nutritional products are clean, affordable, and deliver measurable outcomes that optimizes health for the everyday consumer. We’re making personalized health solutions that seamlessly fit into consumers’ increasingly busy lives, because we believe that optimal health and vitality should be accessible to all.
Unlike generic, one-size-fits-all wellness fads, which may work for one person but not another, Goode Health develops health recommendations based on an individual’s unique biology, metabolism, and personal goals. With a simple at-home blood test, Goode Health takes the guesswork and confusion out of buying supplements that are right for you, and delivers a physician formulated personalized powdered blend of superfoods right to your doorstep.
With a highly differentiated proposition, Goode Health is poised for explosive growth and brand adoption. Joining the team at this early stage is an exciting chance to make your mark on a brand on a mission for good. A mission to make personalized wellness accessible in a category with tremendous tailwinds.
The Goode Health team is comprised of board-certified physicians, scientists, health advisors, technologists, registered dietitians, and business leaders. Goode Health is backed by Palm Ventures.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Content and Social Media Lead (contract) to help bring our story to life and grow the Goode Health community. This person will support the overall social strategy with direct responsibility for content development and execution. The right partner will bring a high caliber of creativity backed with strategic rationale, all with a scrappy approach to getting things done.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grip on how to approach social media platforms, in particular Instagram with an emerging focus on TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Youtube. They will be an excellent copywriter and content creator who is in touch with culture. They will bring the Goode Health brand to life in a way that grows community and customer retention and engages with and attracts new audiences.
You’re the perfect person for this role if you are equally passionate about health and wellness as you are about content marketing, have a deep understanding of established and new social media channels, and have a track record of using social media to increase brand awareness and engagement. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- Cultivate an ongoing roster of content ideas/concepts that tell the Goode Health story in new and compelling ways.
- Develop the monthly social media calendar with content that is engaging, educational, and validates the Goode Health brand and products.
- Personally produce engaging photo, video, and written content for the brand’s social channels; with the ability to support the content development of other acquisition and retention channels as needed.
- Act as an art director for all photo and video shoots until we build our creative team.
- Cultivate the Goode Health social media voice.
- Support community building across social channels by engaging with customers and relevant category influencers
- Partner with the CX team to ensure customer questions and needs are being met on all social channels.
- Develop social metrics and analyze content performance; regularly communicating insights, key learnings, and recommendations to the team.
- Identify and source future creative and content resources (freelance or full-time) as the brand grows.
Experience We’re Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in social media with an emphasis on content creation.
- Experience with consumer brands in the health/wellness space – or adjacent spaces.
- Experience working on photo and video shoots – art directing, producing, and concepting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to cultivate a distinct brand voice – particularly in the conversational styles of various social channels.
- Graphic design experience is a big plus!
- Power Instagram user and student of other emerging social platforms.
- Expert with an iPhone camera, photo editing + filters, and basic retouching.
- Adept at Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
- A knack for sourcing stock photography and videography that doesn’t look like stock.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – bonus points for photoshop.
- Art direction and content creation experience.
- Experience using social media management platforms.
What’s on the table:
- Part-time contract of 10-20 hours per week with the opportunity to scale as we grow.
- High level of autonomy.
- High variety and intellectually stimulating work, with the ability to make a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Be on the cutting edge of health and high-impact new technology.
- Competitive rate and complementary product subscription.
We'd love to hear from you!Please send your resume and link/s to relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.